Small Group Personal Training
Bring a Friend! Buy one – Get one Free until Dec 25th!
Come to my small personal training classes – Low Impact classes, which incorporate a full body workout utilizing interval training. Once the domain of elite athletes, interval training has become a powerful tool for the average exerciser, too. Interval Training has many benefits, which include:
Burns more calories. During those bursts of high activity, you will burn more calories than simply walking at a steady pace at a lower speed.
Improves your cardiovascular fitness. Strengthen your heart and improves your overall fitness level.
Burns more fat. You’ll burn more body fat when you incorporate strength training and cardio in my full body workout.
Beats the boredom. My small group Interval Training is a fun workout that is never the same workout twice! Wobble boards, Steps, Rebounders, Bands, Dumbbells, Boxing Gloves, Punch Mitts and More are all added into my workout!
Avoids the plateau. Interval training constantly challenges your body and prevents it from adapting and reaching a plateau, which slows your weight loss progress.
My Interval Training classes integrate a variety of strength training exercises into a one hour class. You will receive cardio, strength training and flexibility training all in one great class led by a certified personal trainer and a registered nurse.
As an added bonus, when you sign up for walking interval training or our bootcamp, we include a complementary subscription to weekly meal planning through www.MyWeeklyFig.com!
12 one hour small group personal training sessions.
- Low intensity ~ low impact full body workout which combines cardio and strength training for maximum health benefit.
- Thirty minute comprehensive health history review with body analysis.
- Subscription to My Weekly Fig which includes weekly meal plan, grocery list, access to members only page.
- Access to members only section.
- Bi-weekly newsletter chocked full tips, recipes, book reviews, links, and health and fitness articles.
COULD I REALLY DO A BOOTCAMP? YES, YOU CAN!